CAN Europe zoekt Office & IT Coordinator
Climate Action Network Europe (CAN Europe), recognised as Europe's leading network working on climate and energy issues, is currently seeking a highly motivated, dynamic and results-driven office and IT Coordinator (full time, or 4/5) to join our team. This position offers an opportunity to be at the center of the largest movement for global change that will affect people and the planet for centuries to come.
The successful candidate will collaborate with the administrative team of CAN Europe and provide a full range of logistics and IT support to the team and the network. Specific responsibilities are outlined in the attached job description and below.
- Relevant education, training or professional qualifications;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in office management and/or IT support;
- Computer/IT skills, ability to provide support to colleagues
- Experience in events-organising;
- English, excellent spoken and written, be fluent in French or Dutch;
- Organisational, interpersonal and team-working skills, flexibility, and reliability;
- Problem solving and good communication skills;
- Team-work with people from a wide range of countries;
- Management of multiple tasks.
- Relevant professional or voluntary experience with NGOs or in an international network considered as an asset.
Main duties will include
- Office management and ensuring a healthy working environment for the team;
- Providing and maintaining IT and Communication material (hard and soft), liaising with IT providers and administration the IT stock;
- Organizing supplies and equipment purchases for the office and the activities in accordance with our internal rules and regulations;
- Supporting the team member in logistics for events organized in the name of CAN Europe such as organizing travel arrangement and liaising with service provider including location, catering, accommodation, etc;
- Providing secretariat services to the organization and team with regard to general written or phone enquiries;
- representing CAN Europe in all matters relating to the co-administration of the Mundo B office centre.
This position is based in the CAN Europe secretariat, which houses our team of around 35 staff members, in Mundo-B, the sustainable NGO office space near the St. Boniface neighbourhood of Brussels. A Belgian open-ended contract will be provided with a projected salary between 3.375,0EUR and 4.425,0EUR gross/month for a full time equivalent depending on the years of relevant experience (from 0 to 20 years) and subject to Belgian taxes.
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com with “Office & IT Coordinator” as subject line.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 1st of June 2023 midnight
First round of Interviews preferably between 5-9 June 2023 (online)
Second round of Interviews preferably between 12-16 June 2023 (online)
Expected start date: as soon as possible
Inquiries about the position to Winfried Hoke (firstname.lastname@example.org)